Civetta Villas is a collection of six boutique villas located on a serene hillside in Saiyuan, residential area of Nai Harn, in Phuket Thailand. The name of this development means ‘owl’ and it was inspired by the villa’s design, as well as its natural surroundings. Our villas have been designed according to European standards. The result is a beautiful villa of the highest quality, ensuring less maintenance and hassle. Project is attached to the 5-star Mangosteen Resort in Phuket, which offers special resort rates and facilities usage to the buyers. The Civetta project’s concept centers around two main ideas: maximizing green space and conserving energy. The hydraulic and electrical systems have been designed and tested by European technicians, using parts that have been imported from Europe and represent the highest quality available. The Civet Project is a 5 minute drive from Nai Harn Beach and Chalong Pier in Phuket.
Pool with garden
Electric power system
-All the project power lines are underground.
- MDB room, centralized system in one place, including the electrical meters for all 6 Villas.
- European electrical panels and elements.
- Installation in each Villa of European “life savers”, as safety system on the electrical plan.
- Energy efficient light bulbs.
- Internal emergency light imported from Europe.
- 2 100l capacity horizontal accumulation boiler, located on the roof slab.
- Underfloor wired system, with branch boxes installed on the wall, to avoid maintenance issues in the future.
- Electrical ground system.
- Main “IMHOFF Tank” for the sewage purification by simple settling and sedimentation, along with anaerobic digestion of the extracted sludge, one for all 6 Villas. Such solution avoids all the trouble for the customers, for future maintenance and improves the sewage treatment.
- PUMP room system, centralized in one place, including the water meters for all 6 Villas.
- Water accumulation tank, underground, including the transfer pump.
- Rainwater Harvesting system, complete with water filtration system, through the use of an “activated carbon filter”, a “sand filter” and optionally, if required by the customer, the “UV filter”.
- The hydraulic system will be realized in “PPR pipes”, to avoid the common problems on the market related to the water leaks.
- Number of 2 accumulation horizontal boiler 100l, located on the slab roof, with the addition of water recirculating unit, to improve the service of instant hot water and to reduce costs.
Air Conditioning system
- The Air Conditioning system is designed for safety and reliability. That’s why we are using a different, special pipe, which gives us the possibility to join the outdoor unit to the indoor unit, using only two junction points, avoiding all the gas leaks related issues.
Beginning of construction
Completion of construction
Built up area
Get In Touch
Civetta Villas and Sale Office
86/102 Moo 7,
Phuket 83130 - Thailand
P: Mrs. Kesorn +66 089 588 19 19
P: Mrs. Aleksandra +66 088 765 03 84